Avail 20% discount on updated CA lectures for Dec 21 .Use Code RESULT20 !! Call : 088803-20003

ICICI

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

Join CA course at the age of 35

Products seckilling: ====( https://www.fullmalls.com )===== 50%Discount summer fashion :Sandle,t-shirt,caps,jerseys,handbag and brand watches!!! $30 Air Jordan shoes,Shox shoes,Gucci,LV shoes $33 True Religion jeans, Ed Hardy jeans,LV,Coogi jeans,Affliction jeans $15 Ed Hardy ,LV ,Gucci Bikini $15 Polo, Ed Hardy, Gucci, LV, Lacoste T-shirts $25 Coach,Gucci,LV,Prada,Juicy,Chanel handbag, $10 Gucci,Ed Hardy sunglasses $9 New Era caps. Carolyn

20 Replies

Ali Raza

Ali Raza (Student : CA - IPCC )     20 December 2011

First of all I want to tell u dat age is no barrier in for doing C.A.

Secondly,U will have to get register urself with ICAI,after registration process U have two options for starting ur C.A. course.

1-Prepare and appear for C.P.T.

or

2-If u have got 55 or more % marks in graduation than u can directly apply for IPCC,the next stage of C.A course.

Hope u will find my info useful.

1 Like
Prabeer

Prabeer (B. COM (H) CA & CS Final)     20 December 2011

Further there is a compulsory training period of 3 years.

1 Like
K. CHITRA

K. CHITRA (CHARTERED ACCOUNTANT)     20 December 2011

Dear Friend,

Age is not a constraint for CA. Mr. SD Bala, joined CA at his age of 56 and completed the course before his 60th age.

Please follow the link to read about him:

https://castudenthelpinghand.blogspot.com/2011/05/inspirational-story-from-sd-balaage-is.html

Parashar

Parashar (Company Secretary 2004)     20 December 2011

hello sir, in joining CA Course, the question is not only of age rather number of factors count. You must be having your small family, wil you be able to devote your 90% time in your studies if so, how will you continue with your business, I mean our life gets affected by number of things. Think twice act wise.

Best of Luck

1 Like
Sawita Rani

Sawita Rani (ca final)     20 December 2011

I have also joined CA at the age of 34. Now I am in CA Final. It depends on you how you take it. As you mentioned that you are in insurance business. I think you can do that because side by side you can earn because Insurance is not a full time business.

1 Like
renu

renu (service)     20 December 2011

i am agree to savita . my sister is also 35 and she is in ca final ........ everybody was against her .... but she is trying to make it.

dont waste time and join it .......

all the best

RENUKA MURALI

RENUKA MURALI (Chartered Accountant)     20 December 2011

As long as you have the interest to study age is no bar. I joined the course when i was 38 and here i am in my final. ALL THE BEST

1 Like
CA PRAVEEN SINGH

CA PRAVEEN SINGH (MANAGER ACCOUNTS)     20 December 2011

Right said above.....no age limit in ca  cource....u can join..i think u must join...if u have a interest in this cource....GREAT COURCE NO DOUBT...

1 Like
Chandranath Banerjee

Chandranath Banerjee (Cost Accountant & Company Secretary)     20 December 2011

Originally posted by : Ali Raza

First of all I want to tell u dat age is no barrier in for doing C.A.

Secondly,U will have to get register urself with ICAI,after registration process U have two options for starting ur C.A. course.

1-Prepare and appear for C.P.T.

or

2-If u have got 55 or more % marks in graduation than u can directly apply for IPCC,the next stage of C.A course.

Hope u will find my info useful.

Pl. confirm its validity

2 Like
Pradeep Kumar

Pradeep Kumar (Article, CA Final)     20 December 2011

BEST OF LUCK FOR UR JOURNEY IN CA PROFESSION

1 Like
Mohammed Aftab

Mohammed Aftab (Article Assistant)     20 December 2011

Dear Friend..

Join the most respectable course (CA)....you  will definitely enjoy...if you are financially sound & independent...

1 Like
Amit Singh

Amit Singh (accountant)     20 December 2011

but sir,

Matter is still pending with the Government for its approval.

ravi kiran

ravi kiran (ca-final)     20 December 2011

Inspiring stories.We can achieve every thing if we want to

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion

Popular Discussion

view more »

Subscribe to the latest topics :
Search Forum: