Usually people get a chance to work in good companies specially when they become successful at a young age.
But most of us are not fortunate enough.
I would like to know about some good companies and domains to get a job in my thirties considering Health.
I am not a CA yet..and do not have good amount of experience and skills .. basically have no idea about what the industry needs. A degree is not enough.
Only those who are interested to answer this...do reply.🙏
Replies (4)
Quick Summary
This discussion explores career options for individuals in their thirties looking to enter the health sector, especially when lacking extensive experience or specific skills. Suggestions include gaining practical experience by working in a CA firm, pursuing internships or contractual roles with 'Big Four' firms, and enhancing skills with courses in Advance Excel and MS Office. Networking on LinkedIn and exploring freelancing platforms are also recommended.
I know it may sound awkward, but you can apply for internships/ contractual roles / Retainer role in Big Fours.. connect with Managers in Big Fours on LinkedIn to say your story. There are numerous vacancies for semi qualified CAs. Also, look out for Advance Excel courses and MS office course on udmey app. Hope this helps
I would definitely recommend that you check out this platform https://easystaff.io/, it will be a great choice for you if you want to become a freelancer or if you need new customers. Hope it'll be helpful.