job after ca

swati (article/ca final) (153 Points)

15 March 2010  

Hey Frns i am very much worried regarding my future after seeing the trend of campus placements and as heard from my seniors companies recruting ca students lay emphasis on the attempt value very much.

I have cleared my pcc this november 2009 in three attempts will give my final in group wise first in nov 2010 and second one in may 2011 as it is practically not possible for me to give both groups in nov 2010.

This means that final attempt will also be counted as two attempts and in comparision to other fellow students no company will recruit me .................what will be my future after puting so much of hard work.......,,,,,,,,,:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(

I want genuine answers from my caclubindia frns (experianced) that weather it is true or not that attempt  layz emphasis on your personal growth in comparison to students who have make it in the first go.....even if you are much more capable...............

Reply Fast I am waiting for your views as it will motivate me and many more students like me..............