ICICI

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

J b gupta dvd not working

Rahul Gupta (CS,M.COM, CA FINAL) (252 Points)

21 September 2011  

FRIENDS I HAVE BOUGHT J B GUPTA DVDS, BUT THIS IS NOT STARTING,

PLS IF ANYBODY KNOWS, PLS HELP ME.

10 Replies

(Guest)
firstly you have to install the dvds.then connect the internet for registering the dvd in online mode.after u install the dvd an icon will be created on desktop fill the info asked and click activate while ur internet is connected this will register ur dvd and will start.

(Guest)
whether jb gupta sirs dvd n book sufficient or not.

CA Abhinav (Chartered Accountant) (496 Points)
Replied 21 September 2011

Install the video lecture program u should first install it by opening the folder on dvd and then click setup exe to install it

Ankur (CA Final Student) (999 Points)

i think its a good iniative...........i am currently doing my sfm course with it and i am satisfied....

ARUN KUMAR (Financial Consultant ) (992 Points)

YOU CAN MAIL ME OR PROVIDE ME AFTERWARDS I KNOW WHAT PROBLEM THIS FACE........

sonit.shah (-) (48 Points)
Replied 03 October 2011

i have same proble ....

thise cd open one time only......i have open 1&2 cd.

now,what i can do....

pls.help me.

CA Abhinav (Chartered Accountant) (496 Points)
Replied 05 October 2011

@ sonit for that you have to make the copy dvd(image copy) from Nero and save it to your computer's hard disk...........and download the virtual clone (last one) drive from here, this program will create multiple virtual dvd/cd burner/writer in your computer and you can mount all dvd image created by nero on this software..........Now run the taxmann dvd lecture shortcut icon now it will play all dvds as once........make sure you have mounted all dvds on virtual clone drive........thanks..........incase any problem do let me know...........

ram (student) (23 Points)
Replied 14 August 2015

The compatibility of the software is with Windows XP and Vista. I have tested the same on Windows 7. It will not run on windows 8 or later editions. Moreover if still the issue persist try removing .net framework 2.0 and 3.5 from your system and reinstall .net framework 2.0 and 3.5. 

All the best 

ethan hunt (4 Points)
Replied 23 April 2017

do these cd'snot work with windows 8.1 ??

i installed setup from cd then installed  .net 3.5 framework.

when i run the shortcut only pics of teachers come and application closes itself, it doesnot go to register page, i m connected to interne as well

any help will be appriciated.

ram (student) (23 Points)
Replied 23 April 2017

Dear These cds dont work on windows 8 or any later version. Please try installing it on any windows 7 pc. Regards Ram Mishra

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register