Its urgent...pls help

I have already started my Industrial Training,3 months back, with a company, having its name in the list of companies published on ICAI site,But have not yet received my registration letter on ground that company is not yet registered with ICAI.

Please tell me the procedure (in detail) to be followed by COMPANY and CONCERNED MEMBER,to get registered with ICAI for imparting Industrial Training to articles.


Please its very urgent......

Replies (5)

contact to ICAI

toll free no. 18002002501

Dear Prajajakta,

    Immedicately u go to the article section in ur concened regional office. Find out whether the company is eligible to impart industrial training or not. If it is not eligible, enquire the persons there regarding the procedures. But already u have been there for 3 months, so act fast and get the problem resolved. i also had a problem in my industrial training. I did the same way

I have done the same.Company and member both are eligible.It is said by Institute that after registration I'll get my already served articleship tenure valid, I want the procdure to get it registered.I could not find it on site.

Prajakta,

Please go through page 3 of Following attached file.

 source: https://220.227.161.86/14489student_manual_20.pdf

Thanks Shekar

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
16 September 2026
Internal Audit - Team Lead

Consulting & Beyond

Chennai

CA

View Details
Company
08 September 2026
Semi-Qualified Assitant

Subrahmanyam & Sivudu CA Firm

Hyderabad

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 01 October 2026
Articled Assistant

KPSN & Associates LLP

Chennai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
CA Article Trainee

SR BAGAI & Co.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accountant

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

B.Com

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Aviv Global Private Limited

Ahmedabad

CA

View Details
Company
Featured 11 September 2026
Audit Executive

RBSM Corporate Advisors Private Limited

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
15 September 2026
Client-site CA associate

Aditya Muley and Co

Mumbai

CA

View Details