I want to declare losses for trading futures & options which come under the head "Speculative Business"
I'm trying to use the latest available excel based "Form ITR4" for filing my e-returns.
In the sheet BP, there is "Schedule BP" in which there is "section B" as follows:
B - Computation of income from speculative business
38Net profit or loss from speculative business as per profit or loss account
39Additions in accordance with section 28 to 44DA
40Deductions in accordance with section 28 to 44DA
41Profit or loss from speculative business (38+39-40)
I want to declare losses on around 70,000 to be carried forward for this F&O trading (Speculative Business). The problem is that in the excel sheet, I cannot make any entry into row no. 38 (Cell I69) as it is protected for editing.
Since row 38 is protected (Cell I69), I believe this entry needs to made somewhere else and after that it will automatically show up here in row 38 (Cell I69).
Can any expert please help on where and how to make an entry for this 70,000 loss so that the value in field 38 gets updated properly. It is speculative trading loss.
i do have the same query hopefully by now u might have resolved it pls share the solution.
i hv one alternative ie
i tried one more thing i simply filled the block no. 39 for investments inclusive of brokrage and block no. 40 referred above with loss incurred . so it automatically calculated the loss in point 41 and loss fig propld to schedule Carry fwd loss. is this presentation ok ???
pls resolve ..thnks
Leave a Reply
Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies