Itr4 - employee consultant

Hi,

I was working as a faculty in an institute last year and I received Form 16A  for the TDS deduction. I need your help in filling the form.

Please clarify:

1. Do I need to use ITR4 form for efiling.Pls confirm?

2. My Income(consultanty fees) was Rs.109550 and TDS deducted was 10956. In ITR4 I could see many sheets, please help me how to fill the form in my case, I mean where and which sheets I need to enter my Income and TDS. Please specify the sheet name and number. I dont have any other income and no house property.

3. Also tell what should I select as "nature of business" in first sheet?

Thanks

Surya

Replies (1)

TAX GURU Episode # 416

Thumbnail

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RD2952U1voo

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
19 September 2026
Finance Manager

Mugdha Art Studio

Hyderabad

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 18 September 2026
Industrial Trainee

Twenty Point Nine Five Ventures Private Limited

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
08 September 2026
Semi-Qualified Assitant

Subrahmanyam & Sivudu CA Firm

Hyderabad

CA Inter

View Details
Company
29 September 2026
Work at home

Lottery.sambad.tv

Bhopal

Others

View Details
Company
Featured 21 September 2026
Consultant - Reporting

Finrep Advisors LLP

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
22 September 2026
Account Assistant

Chirag P Shah & Co. Chartered Accountant

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
20 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA

Navin & Associates

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
15 September 2026
Client-site CA associate

Aditya Muley and Co

Mumbai

CA

View Details