ITR3 Audit Section 44AB

Sir,

please educate to me. May be I am wrong.

Turnover Rs.1.95Cr. NP 9 Lacs. audit done under section 44AB from CA.
but while filling ITR3 Service provider mention.

Are you liable to Maintain books of accounts section. 44AB ( he mention NO)
He filed ITR3 and still under processing. when I ask to him we already Maintained books of accounts so we mention YES he told me I know what I did it's not your business.
Please suggest
Replies (2)
Quick Summary
This discussion addresses a taxpayer's query regarding the ITR3 filing and the applicability of Section 44AB for audit purposes. The taxpayer, a transporter with a turnover of Rs 1.95 crore, had their audit done under Section 44AB but is unsure why their service provider marked 'NO' for maintaining books of accounts, potentially to avoid extra ITR3 details. Another transporter with a Rs 2.5 crore turnover seeks clarification on filing under Section 44AE.

If u select YES we have to fill additional details in ITR3. To avoid this he may have mentioned NO.

Sir,
I am a transporter and my turnover is Rs 2.5 crores. I have less than 10 vehicles can I file my ITR u/s 44AE

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
16 September 2026
Internal Audit - Team Lead

Consulting & Beyond

Chennai

CA

View Details
Company
26 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

pushpganga ventures

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
06 October 2026
Assistant Manager - Audit and Compliance

Ravi K Jain & Co

Noida

Others

View Details
Company
17 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Dass Gupta & Associates

Gurgaon

CA

View Details
Company
05 October 2026
Senior Accountant

Vision IT Peripherals Pvt Ltd

Mumbai

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 08 October 2026
ARTICLE TRAINEE

S.B.G. & CO. CHARTERED ACCOUNTANTS

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
Featured 03 October 2026
Accountant

A P Lodha and Associates

Jalna

B.Com

View Details
Company
Featured ARTICLESHIP 06 October 2026
Semi Qualified

AJAY SINGH AND CO LLP

Thane

CA Final

View Details