Itr2 ay 2018-19 bank details issue

Hi Firends,

I am trying to fill data in ITR-2 (AY 2018-19), PARTB - TI - TTI- Bank account details. These fields are grayed out and when I try to keyin, I am getting message to unprotect the sheet. I tried to unprotect sheet where password window is prompted. I used my IT Efiling portal passwrod, but it was not accepted.

Bank details are compulsory fields and I am not able to validate sheet without this information.

 

 

Thanks in advance for help,

 

Replies (1)
give YES in column 14. Then go to feed Your account details...

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
Featured 11 September 2026
Audit Executive

RBSM Corporate Advisors Private Limited

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
SENIOR AUDITOR & ACCOUNTS MANAGER

Anupam Parashar & Co.

Ghaziabad

CA Final

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 04 September 2026
Accounts Executive

Hema Yashwanth & Associates

Chennai

B.Com

View Details
Company
26 September 2026
Chartared Accountant

pushpganga ventures

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 01 September 2026
Article Assistant

SGNG & Associates

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
20 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA

Navin & Associates

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
17 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Dass Gupta & Associates

Gurgaon

CA

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Aviv Global Private Limited

Ahmedabad

CA

View Details