Itr v not sent for ay 2011-2012

Hi

I had only salaried income for AY 2011-2012. TDS was deducted by employer and Form 16 was issued. I then filed my returns through an agency. But forgot to send the signed ITR V to CPC  Bangalore. 

Now should I file a revised return for AY 2011-2012. OR since its past March 2012, I should file a fresh return for last year and select the option as 'original' as the return which I filed last year would be considered as void.

P.S. No tax is due from my side for AY 2011-2012

Thanks

Replies (1)
You can file Revised return, now upto March 2013.

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
Featured 21 September 2026
Consultant - Reporting

Finrep Advisors LLP

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 September 2026
CA Articles

Kothari Jain Patil & Chartered Accountants

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
Article Assistant

MANUJ SHARMA AND COMPANY

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 04 September 2026
Accounts Executive

Hema Yashwanth & Associates

Chennai

B.Com

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Aviv Global Private Limited

Ahmedabad

CA

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
Finance Manager

Mugdha Art Studio

Hyderabad

CA

View Details
Company
Featured 11 September 2026
Audit Executive

RBSM Corporate Advisors Private Limited

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 01 October 2026
Articled Assistant

KPSN & Associates LLP

Chennai

CA Inter

View Details