Itr-v download ?

Recently on 27.2.2012, I uploaded return of income for the Assessment Year 2011-12.

But due to oversight, I was unable to print acknowledgement of return filed.

Other option was to print it from e-mail recd from ITD.

But till today I have not recd any e-mail from ITD.

So, how to get this ack. ?

Any other remedy??

T & R

 

Replies (2)

Goto-ITEFILING SITE-LOGIN-MY ACCOUNT-MY RETURNS-CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD

Thanks Kanagaraj,

I got it.

Matter cleared.

 

 

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
ARTICLESHIP 28 September 2026
Junior Accountant

J S P M & Associates LLP

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accounts Executive

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

MBA

View Details
Company
08 September 2026
Audit Executive

Thammana & Associates

Srikakulam

B.Com

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
CA/Semi-CA/BCom

Pravin Sarvaiya

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
22 September 2026
Account Assistant

Chirag P Shah & Co. Chartered Accountant

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
SENIOR AUDITOR & ACCOUNTS MANAGER

Anupam Parashar & Co.

Ghaziabad

CA Final

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 18 September 2026
Industrial Trainee

Twenty Point Nine Five Ventures Private Limited

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
20 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA

Navin & Associates

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details