Itr submitted

Dear Learned members,

I submitted my ITR2 in July second week, till now it shows e-verified successfully. Is there anything I need to do or simply wait. No communication so far. Do I have to revise and resubmit the same again ? Kindly advise.

Thanks

Babu

Replies (3)
if e verified then the process is complete, refund if any will within 2 to 4 months

I have no refund expected, paid self assessment tax. Thanks 

No need to worry. In AY 18-19 (also ay 17-18) the ITRs processing is taken more time by CPC.
So,
Wait on further availability...

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 September 2026
CA Articles

Kothari Jain Patil & Chartered Accountants

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 04 September 2026
Accounts Executive

Hema Yashwanth & Associates

Chennai

B.Com

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
Finance Manager

Mugdha Art Studio

Hyderabad

CA

View Details
Company
20 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA

Navin & Associates

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
18 September 2026
Accounts & Finance Specialist

ULTRA CHEMICAL WORKS

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 15 September 2026
Freelance Taxation Content Writer Intern

Interactive Media Pvt Ltd.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
15 September 2026
Client-site CA associate

Aditya Muley and Co

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
CA/Semi-CA/BCom

Pravin Sarvaiya

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details