ITR Forms in Excel Format

Please send me excle format Form of Income and latest Information of Income

Regards

R. Mahesh

 

 

Originally posted by :Guest
" can anybody send Acknowledgement pafe for new ITR forms for non e filing returns in excel format "


 

I want to download the ITR forms in excel format

please send me itr1 form in .xls format

Originally posted by :Vinod
" yes, I have ITR Forms in Excel Format. Plz give me your email address I will mail you. "


 

Originally posted by :Vinod
" yes, I have ITR Forms in Excel Format. Plz give me your email address I will mail you. "


 

Originally posted by :Guest
"Please send me ITR FORMS IN EXCEL
  1. itr 4 xls format
"


 

please send me ITR1 form in excel format

Originally posted by :Vinod
" yes, I have ITR Forms in Excel Format. Plz give me your email address I will mail you. "


 

Originally posted by :Vinod
" yes, I have ITR Forms in Excel Format. Plz give me your email address I will mail you. "


 

Originally posted by :Guest
"
Please send me ITR 2 for AY 2007-2008 in word format / excel format
 
"


 

can please send me the ITR Forms in Excel format............ i m waiting pls send me.

can please send me the ITR Forms in Excel format............ i m waiting pls send me.

 

Originally posted by :Guest
" Pelase send me the ITR form 1 in Excel format "


 

please send me soft copy of ITR form 1 so, that i can fill in and file.

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
19 September 2026
CA/Semi-CA/BCom

Pravin Sarvaiya

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
Finance Manager

Mugdha Art Studio

Hyderabad

CA

View Details
Company
04 September 2026
CA inter Or ca finalist

A Jaiswal and company

Lucknow

CA Final

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 28 September 2026
Junior Accountant

J S P M & Associates LLP

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
20 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA

Navin & Associates

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
CA Article Trainee

SR BAGAI & Co.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
SENIOR AUDITOR & ACCOUNTS MANAGER

Anupam Parashar & Co.

Ghaziabad

CA Final

View Details
Company
Featured 21 September 2026
Consultant - Reporting

Finrep Advisors LLP

Mumbai

CA

View Details