ITR Forms in Excel Format

Originally posted by :Vinod
" yes, I have ITR Forms in Excel Format. Plz give me your email address I will mail you. "


 

can u mail me ITR (excel) form for assessment year 2008-2009?

Originally posted by :Vinod
" yes, I have ITR Forms in Excel Format. Plz give me your email address I will mail you. "


 

can u mail me ITR (excel) form for assessment year 2008-2009?

 

Kindly forwad the ITR Forms in Excel Format

pls send me form 16 of 2008-09 in excel format

Originally posted by :Vinod
" yes, I have ITR Forms in Excel Format. Plz give me your email address I will mail you. "


 

Could you please mail me ITR 1 and acknowledgement in excel format

 

Originally posted by :Guest
" Please forward me all ITR forms along with Acknowledgement in excel format.
Thanks
 
"


 

i hv ITR Acknowledgement in pdf formate and not in excel. if u need it mail me ur mail id.

please see my profile for  mail id

please send me itr2 form for the year 2008-2009

Originally posted by :Vinod
" yes, I have ITR Forms in Excel Format. Plz give me your email address I will mail you. "


 

Hi,

Can you please help me in providing the ITR1 for the Assessment Year 2008-09 in excel format.

Thanks in Advance,

Mohan

 

 

Originally posted by :Guest
" kindly send me the new I.T forms for the A.Y.2008-2009 in the excel format with the Acknoledgement Copy. "


 

Originally posted by :Guest
" kindly send me the new I.T.R 1 form for the A.Y.2008-2009 in the excel format with the Acknoledgement Copy. "


 

need excel format Indian income tax retrun form with acknoledge copy

Please send me Excel file for ITR1 and ITR2

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
17 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Dass Gupta & Associates

Gurgaon

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 September 2026
CA Articles

Kothari Jain Patil & Chartered Accountants

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 21 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

KK & Company Chartered Accountant

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
Featured 21 September 2026
Consultant - Reporting

Finrep Advisors LLP

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
16 September 2026
Internal Audit - Team Lead

Consulting & Beyond

Chennai

CA

View Details
Company
18 September 2026
Accounts & Finance Specialist

ULTRA CHEMICAL WORKS

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
CA Article Trainee

SR BAGAI & Co.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 04 September 2026
Accounts Executive

Hema Yashwanth & Associates

Chennai

B.Com

View Details