ITR Forms in Excel Format

Can any body have ITR Forms in Excel Format ... Please help me ....or does any body know .. how to convert PDF files into Excel Files .

I want ITR-4 Form in excel format ,please send me , I am very thankful

I want ITR-4 Form in excel format ,please send me , I am very thankful

I want ITR-4 Form in excel format ,please send me , I am very thankful

please send me itr 1 & 2 in excel format

please send me itr 1 & 2 in excel format

please send me itr 1 & 2 in excel format

pl send me itr forms in excel format my email id is ritteshavora @ rediffmail.com

thankyou

CA Rittesh

can some one send me itr in excel my email id is ritteshavora @ rediffmail.com how does pdf files converted into excel format .pl give info. is there software pl give details

fm

Rittesh

please send ITR-1 IN EXCEL FORMAT

 

please send ITR-1 IN EXCEL FORMAT

please mail me ITR 1& 2 forms in excel Formate

 

please mail me ITR 1& 2 forms in excel Formate

PLEASE SEND ITR FORMS IN EXCEL FORMAT.

 

THANKS

MUKESH AGRAWAL

PLEASE SEND ITR FORMS IN EXCEL FORMAT.

 

THANKS

MUKESH AGRAWAL

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
22 September 2026
Account Assistant

Chirag P Shah & Co. Chartered Accountant

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 30 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

CA Suraj Garg & Associates

New Delhi

CA Final

View Details
Company
18 September 2026
Accounts & Finance Specialist

ULTRA CHEMICAL WORKS

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
CA Article Trainee

SR BAGAI & Co.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 01 October 2026
Articled Assistant

KPSN & Associates LLP

Chennai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
26 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

pushpganga ventures

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
08 September 2026
Audit Executive

Thammana & Associates

Srikakulam

B.Com

View Details
Company
17 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Dass Gupta & Associates

Gurgaon

CA

View Details