GST Plus - Get Daily updates,support, whatsapp Group & reply to GST Notices etc.!! Call : 011-411-70713 !!

ICICI

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

shan (NA)     21 July 2010

ITR Form -schedule S salaries

HI ,

I am filling up the details for Schedule S in ITR form with 3 Form 16s..

I found two different set of instructions ..

1. One said repeat the details 1 through 6 for each employer and enter the Total income from Salaries at last.

2. Another said enter just the details of the last employer / employer with highest salary.

So in this case how should i enter to make Schedule S reflect my Total Income from Salaries .

3. Generally , Is the customization of ITR forms for e.g add extra rows (as for Schedule S / Schedule TDS ) allowed ?.

Which one should i follow. Pease let me know.

Thanks,

2 Replies

vkbothra

vkbothra (Learning )     23 July 2010

If there is only salary income than you can use ITR-1 and also you can add as many TDS as you want and in schedule S, you can add more salaries detail too. :)

Attached File : 53 itr1 2010 11 r14.zip downloaded: 188 times
Kalpesh Chauhan,

Kalpesh Chauhan, (Tax Assistant (Accounting Technician CA FINAL CS PROF. PROG. B.Com))     11 August 2010

Return of income to be filed by different assesses in different forms of return of income

New ITR Forms

Subject

ITR- 1 [ i.e Saral II]

For individuals having income from salary , one house property ( excluding loss brought forward from previous years) and income from other sources (not being winnings from lottery income from other sources )

ITR- 2

For individuals and HUFs not being business/professional income.

ITR- 3

For individual/HUFs being partners in firms and not carrying out business or profession under any proprietorship  

ITR- 4

For individual/HUFs having income

from proprietary business or profession

ITR- 5

For firms, AOPs, BOIs

ITR- 6

For companies other than companies claiming exemption under section 11

ITR- V

Where the data of the return of the income/ Fringe benefits in forms ITR-1, ITR-2, ITR-3, ITR-4, ITR-5 and ITR-6 transmitted electronically without digital signature.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion

Popular Discussion

view more »

Subscribe to the latest topics :
Search Forum:

Trending Tags