Itr form for income from house property and business

ramesh kandala (sr.accounts officer) (122 Points)

19 March 2017  

Dear Sir,

An individual female is having Income from House property and income from tailoring activity. She wants to file her income tax returns. Now my query is which form has to be used for filing Income Tax returns.


Ramesh Kandala