Itr form for agriculture income

Sachin (None) (55 Points)

24 July 2014  


I want to file Income Tax return for my mother. She have some income from tutions and some for AGRICULTURE LAND ( around 40k/year). Please suggest which form i should be using ITR1 or ITR 4S. Also in what columns should i put her icome of above mentioned.