Itr filing for f&o trading

(A) I have some loss from F&O trading. so I am going to file ITR-3. But I can not understand which option should be selected as Nature of Business in case of F&O Trading. Please advise.

(B) I made FD in Bank & Filed 15G. But 26AS showing as follows

1. Bank had deducted TDS on some portion of Interest

2. TDS not deducted as 15G submitted on other some portion of Interest

3. some portion of Interest is not showing at all in 26AS

then what amount should be entered as Gross Amount of income in TDS schedule of ITR  whereas I have been showing the full amount of Interest as per Interest certificate in other sources of Income schedule of ITR.

Please advise

 

Replies (1)
A. other services n.e.c.
B. Show interest as per interest certificate (as it's more than 26AS) and claim TDS as per 26 AS and interest as per certificate

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
ARTICLESHIP 18 September 2026
Industrial Trainee

Twenty Point Nine Five Ventures Private Limited

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 01 September 2026
Article Assistant

SGNG & Associates

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 04 September 2026
Accounts Executive

Hema Yashwanth & Associates

Chennai

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 September 2026
CA Articles

Kothari Jain Patil & Chartered Accountants

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 21 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

KK & Company Chartered Accountant

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
20 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA

Navin & Associates

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Aviv Global Private Limited

Ahmedabad

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
Article Assistant

MANUJ SHARMA AND COMPANY

Noida

CA Inter

View Details