ITR filing for Ay 2023 24

Hello experts,
My query is that, in one of the pvt company P&L shows Loss and as per MAT calculation also Loss.

The company has sold it's Assets including Land in FY 2022-23.
and Due to that STCG on plant and Machinery and LTCG on Land arise.

Company has Previous AY Unabsorbed depreciation and MAT credit.

Now while filling ITR can i Adjust Current year business loss against the STCG and LTCG. If I do so than After still I have LTCG balance and I set off Unabsorbed depreciation against the LTCG. after that on remaining LTCG I have to paid 20% Tax but I have mat credit that can I use to pay tax on LTCG. so can I do in this way for ITR filing .

Thank you
Replies (1)

IN PVT COMPANY YOU MUST BE HAVING CA OR AUDITOR, TAKE HELP.

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
22 September 2026
Account Assistant

Chirag P Shah & Co. Chartered Accountant

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
08 October 2026
Account Executive

Elite Taxation

New Delhi

CA Foundation

View Details
Company
Featured 21 September 2026
Consultant - Reporting

Finrep Advisors LLP

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accountant

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 01 October 2026
Articled Assistant

KPSN & Associates LLP

Chennai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
Article Assistant

MANUJ SHARMA AND COMPANY

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accounts Executive

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

MBA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 28 September 2026
Junior Accountant

J S P M & Associates LLP

Pune

B.Com

View Details