Avail 20% discount on updated CA lectures for Dec 21 .Use Code RESULT20 !! Call : 088803-20003


Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

srinu (accountant)     17 February 2017


one of my clinet is running school, under educational society, now the department issue letter to file return, because exceeding 10L deposits in banking company, my how to file return, i did not register 12A, PLEASE what i will do in this regard, can file itr, which itr used, how do we pay tax, my opinion is 1 croe does not exeed so that need not file it return, please guide to us 

 1 Replies


CA V KARTHICK (Chartered Accountant in Practice)     12 March 2017

Income Tax Returns are to be filed. 12 A registration is mandatory for claiming exemptions if it is a charitable or religious Trust.

However An Education Institution can claim exemption under Sec 10(23C).

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion

Popular Discussion

view more »

Subscribe to the latest topics :
Search Forum:

Trending Tags