Easy Office
LCI Learning

Itr 3 java utility xml file not generating

Page no : 2

Manish Agarwal (2 Points)
Replied 31 August 2018

Same Issue, Please Help.

Rajendra Nadar (Article Clerk) (22 Points)
Replied 31 August 2018

I faced the same problem today... it got solved after I updated Java to the latest version.

Vivek Aggarwal (2 Points)
Replied 30 September 2018

I am also facing the same problem.. i have downloaded the latest version of java 10 but still the problem is not solved.

Please help me with the procedure to sovle the problem. 

Thank you

Punit gupta (Student) (22 Points)
Replied 06 October 2018

Java is updated with no errors in validation still submit button not working in ITR 3 java utility what to do?

cloud khan (2 Points)
Replied 21 July 2019

Manoj Tiwari (8 Points)
Replied 22 July 2019

Originally posted by : Anoop360
Hello,

I'm having the same problem. 

I'm using the ITR3 Utility for FY2017-18 released on 07-07-2018 (the PR2 version). It does not generate an XML, and I'm not able to submit directly online either. It saves a draft - thats all.

Clicking the SAVE button does nothing. It also does not seem to be showing errors. I searched the computer for "*.X M L" files ot see if it was saving something , but no fiels turned up that could have been saved by the utility.

I tried the May 2018 utility also, and that doesn;t work either.

Please help. How can I get the X M L file to upload? (I've had not ptoblem doing this any of the last 3 years with the Java Utility)

Dinesh Bhutra (49 Points)
Replied 22 July 2019

File free of cost your income tax return with clear tax software and get rupees 50 on successful filing in your paytm account. Its referral scheme of clear tax so take advantage of it also easily and smooth filing of return Unlike in utility you have validation error many times So drop your email id for link sending This is not fake it's real believe me after successful file you get following message from clear tax ClearTax has added Rs. 50 in your Paytm Wallet Cleartax Referral. For future reference, transaction id is 25512878170. Note -you get rupees 50 only when you filed own return and not of third party.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: