Itr 3 for 44AD

I have business income u/s 44AD and also agriculture income of 280000. so I have to file ITR 3. do I have to maintain books of accounts?
Replies (9)

Not mandatory.

reason

Sec. 44AD !!

Respected My Dear Mr Dhirajlal Rambhia Sir.,

Can You give reason for Your view...?!


In ITR 4 we will enter less than 5k only for exempt income. Then why...?

it's mean no need to show it under ITR...?
sir I have received notice of defective return and..so do I need to prepare books. as per portal just because return is submitted under Itr3 and my profit is more than 2.5 lakes, so thus I need to maintain books.. please help

@ Raja PM Sir,

Here ITR 3 has to be selected even for sec. 44AD, as the exempted income is more than 5K.

@ Radhika,

You must have declared less than 6/8% profit margin over bank/cash turnover, hence the defect.

Sir.,

Your reply to "Books of accounts"...? Right...



( @ Raja PM Sir, 😒😒😒😒😒😭😭😭😭😭)
thank you and congratulations

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
08 September 2026
Audit Executive

Thammana & Associates

Srikakulam

B.Com

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
Finance Manager

Mugdha Art Studio

Hyderabad

CA

View Details
Company
16 September 2026
Internal Audit - Team Lead

Consulting & Beyond

Chennai

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 01 September 2026
Articles

Saini Pati Shah & Co LLP, Chartered Accountants

Mumbai

CA Foundation

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 18 September 2026
Industrial Trainee

Twenty Point Nine Five Ventures Private Limited

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Aviv Global Private Limited

Ahmedabad

CA

View Details
Company
Featured 21 September 2026
Consultant - Reporting

Finrep Advisors LLP

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
04 September 2026
CA inter Or ca finalist

A Jaiswal and company

Lucknow

CA Final

View Details