Itr 3 error message

Itr 3 showing this error message-"CURRENT YEAR SPECULATIVE BUSINESS LOSS SHOULD NOT EXCEED THAT TOTAL SPECULATIVE BUSINESS LOSS SET OFf".

My excel offline version is latest. 

Replies (7)
I dont have any speculative loss.

I am also getting the same error.

I have raised a query on E-Nivaran portal. Lets see what the E-Nivaran team replies. They might come up with new version.

I am also getting the same error message even when there is no speculative transaction/business done in the FY. Please let me know if and when any solution comes up for this.

I too am getting same message though there is no speculative loss

Originally posted by : Amol Sarode
I am also getting the same error.

I have raised a query on E-Nivaran portal. Lets see what the E-Nivaran team replies. They might come up with new version.

Getting the same error...please do post here if you find any solution

Edit: They replied that this error has been fixed in java utility.
Will try to file using java utility now...

Edit 2: Yup worked fine in java utility, filed my ITR without any hitch.

I also got the same reply that should try in Java utility. Will try and update here...
Please try on Java Utility tool. It will work there. The excel is throwing up this error and there is a problem with the excel ITR 3

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
08 September 2026
Audit Executive

Thammana & Associates

Srikakulam

B.Com

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
Finance Manager

Mugdha Art Studio

Hyderabad

CA

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Aviv Global Private Limited

Ahmedabad

CA

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
CA/Semi-CA/BCom

Pravin Sarvaiya

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
Featured 21 September 2026
Consultant - Reporting

Finrep Advisors LLP

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 01 September 2026
Article Assistant

SGNG & Associates

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
16 September 2026
Internal Audit - Team Lead

Consulting & Beyond

Chennai

CA

View Details
Company
08 September 2026
Semi-Qualified Assitant

Subrahmanyam & Sivudu CA Firm

Hyderabad

CA Inter

View Details