Hi
While filing ITR-2 for FY 2017-18 through Java utility, I got message VALIDATION Error 0-0 of 0. Please help me in resolving this issue.
Thanks
Yes, some such utility defects/bugs. Check if any data missing in General Information like 91 before mobile number. etc.
Try some different tricks..... (My accountant closed the file, reopened it, and it was fine !!) uploaded without any error...
So, just hit and trial....... OR call helpline for any solution...
Facing the same issue... Not getting a popup to provide the file name to save.
Issue seems to be with validation . Even if I omit details, the sidebar shows 0 error.
Has anybody managed to fill generate the X M L file? Which java version did you use. I used the latest.
Actually got the issue resolved. Validation scriptts were not working with the new JRE 10.X. So changed the JRE to 8.1 and now it is working properly.
He is handling all such job of ITR preparation and uploading.. for which I am not very accustomed.
Hi
I have done both suggesions. But still problem persists.
@ Arun Goel........
Yes....... then no defect in the ITR...... Validation is done without any defect......
1. Save draft. Exit the utility. Re-start the utility, open the file again, recalculate and upload the ITR from utility itself....
2. Or open the saved file in Java utility, revalidate and upload after any required rectification...
Good Luck ...
Actually, I am very lucky to have such an efficient & sincere assistant.
| Originally posted by : Dhirajlal Rambhia | ||
![]() |
Actually, I am very lucky to have such an efficient & sincere assistant. | ![]() |
Dear Sir.,
I already think the same Answer From Your reply. Bcoz, You are responce to All...
Thanks for the Response by You to All...
Enjoy @ KVOMerau Kutchh with Your relations...
No more age for me for Blessing You... But., GOD BLESS YOU Sir...
Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies
Click here to Login / Register
Subrahmanyam & Sivudu CA Firm
Hyderabad
CA Inter
View Details
Naveen Fintech Pvt Ltd
Kolkata
CA Inter
View Details
Chirag P Shah & Co. Chartered Accountant
Pune
B.Com
View Details
Anupam Parashar & Co.
Ghaziabad
CA Final
View Details
Kothari Jain Patil & Chartered Accountants
Pune
CA Inter
View Details
CCI
Pro
India's largest network for
finance professionals