Updated Online video classes available for CA,CS,CMA for May20 and Nov20 batch. Call: 1800-3000-0505

Itr 1 or itr iv

RAKESH KUMAR ROY (Student CA Final )     26 August 2019

Student CA Final  
 21 points

| My Other Post

I am salried person. My main income is from salary. I am also providing home tuition and generates some income. In such case in which head I hv to shown income from tuition. And which itr should i file for salary and tuition income both.


Dhirajlal Rambhia (KVO Merau Kutchh)     26 August 2019

Dhirajlal Rambhia
KVO Merau Kutchh 
 9136 likes  92739 points

View Profile | My Other Post

You may file ITR1 with tuition income declared u/h. 'Income from other sources'

dabbikar priyanka   26 August 2019

dabbikar priyanka

 15 points

View Profile | My Other Post

as you are a salaried person the income from tutuion shown under head income from other sources and itr1 is sufficient .

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Popular Discussion

view more »