Itr-1

Can I revise a return after receiving notice U/s 143(1)? I forgot to add bank interest in the income. but the notice didn't state any difference in income or tax amt due to pay. It's for the AY 2016-17. For the next yr also I received notice and I rectified the error as I can find that in e- proceeding for the AY 2017-18 and the notice stated the difference also. I can't find any demand f tax for the AY 16-17. Can I revise the return and pay tax for the AY 2016-17?
 
Replies (1)
Originally posted by : annemisty
Can I revise a return after receiving notice U/s 143(1)? I forgot to add bank interest in the income. but the notice didn't state any difference in income or tax amt due to pay. It's for the AY 2016-17. For the next yr also I received notice and I rectified the error as I can find that in e- proceeding for the AY 2017-18 and the notice stated the difference also. I can't find any demand f tax for the AY 16-17. Can I revise the return and pay tax for the AY 2016-17?
 

No

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
ARTICLESHIP 18 September 2026
Industrial Trainee

Twenty Point Nine Five Ventures Private Limited

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 September 2026
CA Articles

Kothari Jain Patil & Chartered Accountants

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
SENIOR AUDITOR & ACCOUNTS MANAGER

Anupam Parashar & Co.

Ghaziabad

CA Final

View Details
Company
08 September 2026
Audit Executive

Thammana & Associates

Srikakulam

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 15 September 2026
Freelance Taxation Content Writer Intern

Interactive Media Pvt Ltd.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 21 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

KK & Company Chartered Accountant

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
Featured 11 September 2026
Audit Executive

RBSM Corporate Advisors Private Limited

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 01 September 2026
Article Assistant

SGNG & Associates

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details