ITNI SHAKTI HUME DENA DAATA ,MANN KA VISHWAAS KAMZOR NAA HO

Vikash Maheshwari (learner) (6358 Points)

21 July 2010  

Dear all,

As always,as soon as the results are declared,people come to discuss it,majority are failures so they have whole lot of frustrations inside them ,they curse institute,blame their luck ,read few motivating articles by our respected seniors and then slowly accept failure and then start all over again .This time around also like many past years,failed students will start preparing for nov,results will be declared during jan mid and m sure similar disscussions will occur ......nothing will change.It's a tale of may-nov-may-nov.

I have myself wasted whole of 2009 giving exams without even clearing one group or evn getting any exemption in 2 attempts in 2009.This time in may 10 ,i luckily cleared 1st group and just fell short by 9 marks despite clearing all subjects baring cost in which i got 38.I had done my level best yet i failed.

I dont want to discourage u all but i beleive nov 2010 isnot goin to be great either esp those frm old syllabus,our situation has become like those frm PE-II.I think it's high time we all think about some other alternatives because yr after yr is being wasted giving exams and then waiting for the results.I know it's tough to say and hard to leave after comin so close but sum tyms in life we have to take tough decisions and move on ................may god be with all of us

For all my frends who didnt clear and are down n out ,plz listen to the song ITNI SHAKTI HAME DENA DATA MANN KA VISHWAAS KAM HO NAA.......u will al feel gud........