ITC on Loan Prepayment Charge

Can I claim ITC on Loan Prepayment charges ?
Replies (5)
Quick Summary
This discussion clarifies whether Input Tax Credit (ITC) can be claimed on loan prepayment charges. The consensus is that ITC is claimable if the loan is a business-related expense. However, it is subject to the conditions outlined in Section 16 of the CGST Act.

Yes...if loan is business loan
Are you sure
Yes if this is business related expenses then only you can take it for sure.....
Yes the ITC can be claimed in subject to conditions prescribed in Section 16 of CGST Act

Can I claim ITC on Loan Prepayment charges , I have taken Loan Against Property now I want pay prepayment. Can I claim ITC or not.

 

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
08 September 2026
Audit Executive

Thammana & Associates

Srikakulam

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 15 September 2026
Freelance Taxation Content Writer Intern

Interactive Media Pvt Ltd.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
17 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Dass Gupta & Associates

Gurgaon

CA

View Details
Company
20 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA

Navin & Associates

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA / CA Inter - 2 Groups Cleared

Getmyca Consultant Pvt Ltd

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
CA/Semi-CA/BCom

Pravin Sarvaiya

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
Featured 21 September 2026
Consultant - Reporting

Finrep Advisors LLP

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 28 September 2026
Junior Accountant

J S P M & Associates LLP

Pune

B.Com

View Details