Covid19 Alert : Keep Social distance and utilize your time by joining CA CS CMA online classes at 30% disc Coupon: SAFE30 Call : 1800-3000-0505

ITC not reflecting in 2A

Vikasanand Gupta   22 February 2020

Vikasanand Gupta

5 likes  86 points

| My Other Post

sir, one of my client is involve in supply the goods, which attracts inverted duty structure, and while filling the refund for the period 2017-18(January to march) the net ITC available in 2A is less than the ITC with the relevant invoices in there pocesson.

now the question is whether the department will reject the difference amout of ITC between the GSTR-2A and the invoices which are in with the client.

As even after a period of 2 years the suppliers of my client has not filed their GSTR-1, However the invoices are kept with my client.

pls clarify.

avater

Ramaraju G   22 February 2020

Ramaraju G

30 likes  655 points

View Profile | My Other Post

As per my view, you will get refund of credit in your GSTR 2A because same amount only government got from your purchase. So they will give refund from what they have got.

1 Like
avater

Vikasanand Gupta   22 February 2020

Vikasanand Gupta

5 likes  86 points

View Profile | My Other Post

Ramaraju ji,

thanks for your kind reply.
in respect of the above said query, pls also clarify that the refund for the month of January 2018 is addmission to the client as they have applied the online on 12.2.2019 but submit the hard copy along with relevant documents on 20.2.2020, i.e after one year and appears to eligible for refund for the month of February and March 2018.

pls clarify this one too.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Popular Discussion

view more »