IT U 2021-22

imthiyaz (office assistant) (25 Points)

08 June 2023  
I am tax consultant and want to file IT U return under for A. Y 2021-22 but facing problem with Macro, JSON download. So i file IT Return A. Y 2023-24 after that i file IT Return U A. Y 2021-22. It is possible sir. Please Reply sir.