Easy Office
LCI Learning

Isca secrets

Page no : 3

Hridaya venkatasubramanian (student) (64 Points)
Replied 22 January 2016

Hi Tanisha gupta I gave my attempt in nov 15 and lost in isca and dt. I used Manish Valecha which was handy but couldn't even pass....so use any reference book but supplement it with ICAI  module.

No matter what never neglect the institute material

Good luck

1 Like

S.ASWATH (Manager) (704 Points)
Replied 22 January 2016

Me too really need it...

RAHIL (ACCOUNTANCY) (247 Points)
Replied 22 January 2016

@ tanisha, @ s.aswath: Do u know any faculty for DT for online videos who is best according to u?

If u dont know then plaese suggest me best reference book for DT

Tanisha Gupta (B.Com) (112 Points)
Replied 22 January 2016

VG is the best
 Vinod Gupta Modules

2 Like

CA Raha Sk (Professional) (150 Points)
Replied 23 January 2016

According to me writing sub headings exactly with own wordings will fetch u gud marks.Study material is very good source if u do it fully ,no need to refer any other books including pm ..!Hope it help you ..All the best
2 Like

S.ASWATH (Manager) (704 Points)
Replied 23 January 2016

@ RAHIL TN Manoharan sirs book is better for DT

1 Like

RAHIL (ACCOUNTANCY) (247 Points)
Replied 23 January 2016

Thank you all for your opinion :-)

badri (Bcom(Hons) Mcom CA final group 2)   (119 Points)
Replied 23 January 2016

I did only practice manual, got 57. the whole paper comes out of pm, so just do that thoroughly.
1 Like

Ridham (article) (356 Points)
Replied 23 January 2016

I prepared self short topics of each question from each chapter frm study material & deleted unnecessary line.. Customised the topic for 6 marks question... Revised isca in daily basis... And scored 79 marks..
2 Like

Tanisha Gupta (B.Com) (112 Points)
Replied 23 January 2016

@ Ridham How did you selected topics thats what the main problem is?? or did you studied the whole Study Material??

CA Jay Bhatt (Manager & Section Head) (320 Points)
Replied 23 January 2016

I scored 64 in the subject and I will say to understand every concept in wholistic manner to comprehend every point like advantages limitations types etc together under one roof and to relate the questions effectively with the concepts understood are basic skills in field of IT. Also have a habit of making a comprehensive note covering at least 6 to 8 pages of SM PM RTPs and SAs in 2 to 3 pages max for fast and effective revision on examination day. Developing a habit of quoting definitions exhibits clarity in understanding of the candidate. Effective and fast writing skill is also a must.
1 Like

Megha Bansal (CA ) (168 Points)
Replied 23 January 2016

If u don't want to study at home isca than join swapnil patni classes....he is just awesome.. I passed becoz of him only
1 Like

CA Dnyaneshwar Gopale (CHARTERED ACCOUNTANT) (501 Points)
Replied 24 January 2016

Only icai study materials and pm I got 72 marks by attempting 82 marks paper

CA Saba Naaz (Chartered Accountant) (8487 Points)
Replied 24 January 2016

ISCA requires memorizing the main points or words for writing a particular answer. You can memorize these main points by forming mnemonics. And if you write the main points in exam, then you will get marks. Length of the answer is not important. So, prepare well and score.
1 Like

amit chajed (article) (27 Points)
Replied 25 January 2016

Read ISCA per day 3 hrs it will help you more. Read isca question and answer type. Read question throughly bec in isca only question understanding is hard if you understand isca you will absolutely get exemption in isca. Read isca all day in your ca final study period

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: