Isca : one of d best study tips

KUSHAL TANNA (M.COM., CA(FINAL)) (266 Points)

01 August 2013  

ISCA PREPARATION: ONE OF THE BEST WAY

Well this subject has always been like a Delhi or other metro's traffic problemcheeky cheeky

But as we know every problem has a solution

A simple but bit long route is to study just module.....

Now comes how to understand this subjects, for that I have started developing FORMULAE for isca preparation

Yes u read it right...., I tell u what happens when we complete the first reading:

>> A rough idea comes to our mind in our own language,

Now immediately we come across some key words which are must in our answer

Step 1: underline or highlight those key words

Step 2: some of them will be repetitive, so circle it out or u can give any shape for those most repetitive key words as common key words

Step 3 select those common key words and design a formulae or equation with which u feel easy...

I give u one example, m recollecting my today’s afternoon ISCA preparation n I was reading a topic from chapter 7 ERP n the topic was that while implementation ERP stage, organization has to keep it ready for post implementation also n for dat it needs to perform some tasks......

Now after reading dat answer I came to know dat ICAI can make such qns to cut off students in isca....

Now see there were 5 points:

Tasks to be performed

1. Develop the new job descripttions and organization structure to suit the post ERP scenario.

2. Determine the skill gap between existing jobs and envisioned jobs.

3. Assess training reqts, and create and implement a training plan.

4. Develop and amend HR, financial and operational policies to suit the future ERP environment.

5. Develop a plan for workforce logistics adjustments.

Steps performed:

1. Select key words: bold ones

2. Select most common from them: bold with same color

Think for a while, yr mind will definitely give some clues for formulae

Now formulae: 3D AD

See develop is coming 3 times so 3D, again A and D so AD

It seems in tuning too cheeky        

As per my suggestion it can be d one of the busy way to study dz subject, second thing is u don’t need to mug up any thinklaugh