a short and sweet suggesstion...just keep reading summary pages given behind book of Devang Dalal (approx 50 pages)...that what i m doing...though m unable to crack the group but got 45 plus in ISCA in my both the attempts.
I was also afraid of this subject .......!! I jus hate to open the ISCA book.
I was'nt expecting the passing marks in ISCA but the day i saw my result....... "SHOCKED" i got 55 although i did'nt able to clear the group but these marks automatically gave a smile on my face.
I attempted the paper very well but still not expecting much. Jus bcoz M AFRAID OF ISCA. I have no interest in it.
What we lose is jus CONFIDENCE..!!
Believe me itz not that much bad........don't mug up a single line. jus read the chapter conceptually as many times as u can.....attempt the paper in your own words...... U'll definatly crack it with gud marks....!
THANKS A TON !!!! CCI truly ROCKS !! THANKS LEARNED MEMBERS !! ATLEAST GOT CONFIDENCE !! NOTED ALL YOUR SUGGESTIONS !! HOPE CAN DO MY BEST THIS TIME !!
Hi friends, u can visit my blog which i recently created to creat a forum of discussion and sharing knowledge. U may put ur queries on ISCA on my Blog and i will be happy to help . The address of my blog is : https://www.blogger.com/blogger.g?blogID=1606766854238907809#editor/target=post;postID=8182046767432510060;onPublishedMenu=pages;onClosedMenu=pages;postNum=0;src=postname
Leave a Reply
Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies