Isca chapter 1 by ca vikram kapoor !

 

Hi Guys

I'm attaching notes of Chapter 1, which would useful for your preparation.

Keep watching this space for other chapters in near future.

Regards

CA Vikram Kapoor,

B.Com, FCA, CIA, ISA, CISA, CFE, NCFM

Ex-Faculty, NIRC of ICAI (2011-12)

info @ kiaraeducomp.com, +91-8510045779


Attached File : 837613 1016051 chapter 1 is concepts.pdf downloaded: 241 times
Replies (3)
I have attanded CA Vikram Kapoor sir classes at the ICAI Revisionary classes for May 2012 exam. Thank you sir your style of teaching is fabulous and your notes which you have provided during the class are like Revital. Sir I have attempted May 2012 Exams & awiting for result. Please passes your blessing for my positive result. I hope I will meet you after result at the ICAI Revisionary Classes. Thanks
Thanks for sharing....

Thanks Shammi !! Best of luck for your result !!

VKR

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
17 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Dass Gupta & Associates

Gurgaon

CA

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Aviv Global Private Limited

Ahmedabad

CA

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA / CA Inter - 2 Groups Cleared

Getmyca Consultant Pvt Ltd

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
22 September 2026
Account Assistant

Chirag P Shah & Co. Chartered Accountant

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accounts Executive

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

MBA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
Article Assistant

MANUJ SHARMA AND COMPANY

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 September 2026
CA Articles

Kothari Jain Patil & Chartered Accountants

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
16 September 2026
Internal Audit - Team Lead

Consulting & Beyond

Chennai

CA

View Details