ISCA

I have completed ch 1,2,4,5,8 till now and I'm going to appear in ca final may 2011.But if you all ask me from the chapters which I have completed I won't be able to answer you all bcoz as I am going forward I am forgetting the past chapters.Please help me out whether I should revise the earlier chp or go on with other chapters.Also tell me some trick so that I can complete IsCa fastely.I am appearing for both groups so don't think I have enough time to do ISCA only.

Replies (2)

dnt worry yaar i m in a wrse position thn u i havnt evn started and going to appear in may 2011 n tht too secnd grp only.....now wht i am goin to so is daily one chapter and next day revise tht chapter and after 2 days just go thru tht chapter again in half of one hour......alongwith tht i will do dt ....so dnt worry make a strategy and go ahead.....all the best

 

Hi

blind rizvi

Try Following files of Manish Valechha ISCA -

Chapter 4 ISCA – Memory Based Edition

Chapter 8 ISCA – Memory Based Edition

U will never forget ISCA ...

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
ARTICLESHIP 21 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

KK & Company Chartered Accountant

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
Featured 03 October 2026
Accountant

A P Lodha and Associates

Jalna

B.Com

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accountant

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

B.Com

View Details
Company
08 September 2026
Audit Executive

Thammana & Associates

Srikakulam

B.Com

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
CA/Semi-CA/BCom

Pravin Sarvaiya

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 28 September 2026
Junior Accountant

J S P M & Associates LLP

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
Finance Manager

Mugdha Art Studio

Hyderabad

CA

View Details
Company
15 September 2026
Client-site CA associate

Aditya Muley and Co

Mumbai

CA

View Details