Is this what we dream for ?

Amit Chandak (Chartered Accountant) (152 Points)

18 November 2013  
I think CA has lost his value . I am may13 first attempt passout and not getting a good job . I didnt attend the campus because of my articleship but after completing articleship i am not able to find a job . There are industry / company jobs where they dont reply . I have applied to many jobs . In CA firms they offering me 20k per month which is not reasonable i think . If i accept that kind of offer then i think i will downgrade my profession . Many guys telling here that if you execute your skills well there are lot of jobs but i am not agree . I am not even getting interviews for showcasing my skills or talent . There are lot of other guys who are CA . There is cut throat competition and they choose to work in less money . I dont know i am going wrong or what but the degree is not as precious as before.On a other day a gone to a ca firm in mumbai for a interview . They simply asked nothing about the audits or taxation . They just asked what is your expected salary and i told them 30k . But then the CA said we cant give more than 20k . Probably you are not aware of the market situation and there are lot of guys who are jobless for around a year or so . We are giving 40k around to a fresher back in 2008 09 but after that there is lot of CAs in the market and the quality of freshers are very average . He also told me about 2 3 guys who are jobless and wanted work in 15k . He is also blaming the institute . And told no one will give you that much it is of no meaning that you have skills or not . I didnt tell anything but thought whole night what to do . Please guide me who are facing similar situation