Is this error

I filled and uploaded ITR4 by using Excel Utility that I downloaded from IT website...My Business Code is 0709 (I.T. enabled services, BPO service providers) and my Sales/Gross Receipts is Rs 73011.   When filling the ITR4, Under Audit Information, I changed "Are you liable for audit under Section 44AB and 92E to "No", however, did not change "Are you liable to maintain accounts as per section 44A" as it was indented on the left in XL utility and did not notice it.....I uploaded the XML and the default value is left as it is which is "yes".....It should actually be "No"

What should I do now ?  Is it okay if I leave as it is?   Should I upload the XML again? Please advise........

Replies (1)

On consulting with a finance professional, I was told that this can be left as it is and revising the return would not be advisable.

I had very much expected a reply from the community.  Can I have some of your opinions on this...

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
04 September 2026
CA inter Or ca finalist

A Jaiswal and company

Lucknow

CA Final

View Details
Company
15 September 2026
Client-site CA associate

Aditya Muley and Co

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
Featured 11 September 2026
Audit Executive

RBSM Corporate Advisors Private Limited

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
CA Article Trainee

SR BAGAI & Co.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 18 September 2026
Industrial Trainee

Twenty Point Nine Five Ventures Private Limited

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
26 September 2026
Chartared Accountant

pushpganga ventures

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
18 September 2026
Accounts & Finance Specialist

ULTRA CHEMICAL WORKS

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 01 September 2026
Article Assistant

SGNG & Associates

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details