IS there any faculty for CA Inter costing which is affordable please give me honest review?

Can anyone suggest me the best faculty for my CA Inter exam

Replies (8)
Quick Summary
This discussion explores affordable options for CA Inter Costing faculty. Several students highly recommend Parag Gupta Sir, praising his engaging teaching style, personal attention despite large batches, and excellent value for money. A discount coupon (REF1000) is also mentioned for his classes. Another suggestion is CA Ranjan Periwal Sir, known for his students achieving perfect scores.

One of the best things about Parag Gupta sir's coaching is its affordability. As a student myself, I understand the financial constraints that many of us face. His classes offer great value for money without compromising on quality.Despite teaching large batches, Parag Gupta sir ensures that each student receives personal attention. He is approachable and encourages students to ask questions and seek clarification, fostering a supportive learning environment.

The success rate of students who have attended Parag Gupta sir's coaching speaks volumes about its effectiveness. Many students have achieved excellent results in CA Inter Costing after studying under his guidance.His teaching style is engaging and effective. He simplifies complex concepts, making them easier to understand and remember. The use of practical examples and case studies further enhances learning.

As a student who's been through the journey of CA Inter Costing, I can tell you that finding the right faculty is crucial. Let me give you an honest review of Parag Gupta sir's classes.Parag Gupta sir's teaching style is exceptional. He breaks down complex concepts into simple, understandable chunks, making it easier for students to grasp. His emphasis on practical examples and real-life scenarios truly enhances learning.

Hi, if you are still searching for CA Inter costing faculty, go for Parag Gupta sir only. He is the best faculty I know for costing. He focuses on concepts, and your doubts. Regular tests and its analysis is the best thing which I found in his classes. Also, I have a coupon(REF1000) given by Parag Gupta classes where my friends can buy classes & get Rs 1000 discount. My 2 friends have already used this offer and 3 more can use this. You can also try this coupon, if it applies to your cart, it will be helpful to you.

Yes i understand that.

Okay this is difficult.

Sure I will suggest you. I am doing an ACCA but I am reading  blog so I will send 

Check our Demo Lecture of CA Ranjan Periwal sir on youtube. You will love the way he teaches and his students have achieved 100/100 two times in ca inter costing. 

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
ARTICLESHIP 28 September 2026
Junior Accountant

J S P M & Associates LLP

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA / CA Inter - 2 Groups Cleared

Getmyca Consultant Pvt Ltd

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
CA Article Trainee

SR BAGAI & Co.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
04 September 2026
CA inter Or ca finalist

A Jaiswal and company

Lucknow

CA Final

View Details
Company
08 September 2026
Audit Executive

Thammana & Associates

Srikakulam

B.Com

View Details
Company
16 September 2026
Internal Audit - Team Lead

Consulting & Beyond

Chennai

CA

View Details
Company
26 September 2026
Chartared Accountant

pushpganga ventures

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
Article Assistant

MANUJ SHARMA AND COMPANY

Noida

CA Inter

View Details