Is notice a part of annual report??

Mayuri Lal (officer CS) (748 Points)

01 June 2011  

Dear Members,

As per Clause 49 of teh Listing Agreement, i have a doubt as to where the details  of appointment of a new director or re-appointment of a director will be incuded in the Annual Report. The extract from Clause 49 is as follows:

(G)        Shareholders

(i)         In case of the appointment of a new director or re-appointment of a director the shareholders must be provided with the following information:

(a)        A brief resume of the director;

(b)        Nature of his expertise in specific functional areas;

(c)        Names of companies in which the person also holds the directorship and the membership of Committees of the Board; and

(d)        Shareholding of non-executive directors as stated in Clause 49 (IV) (E) (v) above

Now my question is that the details as per the extract of the above clause to be included in the NOTICE or CORPORATE GOVERNANCE REPORT.

I saw other companies Reports, in some it forms the part of Notice and in some its teh part of CGR. till last year we hav included in CGR, but now teh senior person saying , to include in teh Notice.

AND ASLO ONE MORE DOUBT I HAVE. that Notice will be the part of Annual Report(the part of the book) or it will b in the loose leaf. In our Company till last year teh Notice was given in the loose leaf .

Please guide me .

Regards,

Mayuri Lal