Is my articleship in danger??

Hello Guys me in CA Final,I joined CS Executive course in August however i got my CS registration number in month of December.I submitted my form 112 in CA institute in the month of November stating my CS admission date from November,actually it is with effect from August.Now I got a letter from ICAI stating me to submit my CS admission and my graduation details..................so guys kindely help me iam bit worry.

Replies (1)

No need to worry. i also got the same and submitted the details and in turn they gave me the confirmation to go ahead and do the course. I have completed my CA articles pending approval from institute. I submitted my form after 6 months of my joining. 

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
ARTICLESHIP 30 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

CA Suraj Garg & Associates

New Delhi

CA Final

View Details
Company
15 September 2026
Client-site CA associate

Aditya Muley and Co

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
26 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

pushpganga ventures

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 01 October 2026
Articled Assistant

KPSN & Associates LLP

Chennai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
08 September 2026
Semi-Qualified Assitant

Subrahmanyam & Sivudu CA Firm

Hyderabad

CA Inter

View Details
Company
Featured 21 September 2026
Consultant - Reporting

Finrep Advisors LLP

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
18 September 2026
Accounts & Finance Specialist

ULTRA CHEMICAL WORKS

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
16 September 2026
Internal Audit - Team Lead

Consulting & Beyond

Chennai

CA

View Details