Easy Office
LCI Learning

IS MAHATMA GANDHI GOOD MAN

Page no : 5

zingaa (ASE) (22 Points)
Replied 25 January 2012

mahatma gandhi doesnt deserve "ji" after his name. coz he was an ass hole. FYI I should tell u that his follower who used to do ol his work "Nathuram Godse" was the person who shot him dead. Did you ever thought why he did so!!

He was a true follower and after shooting Gandhi, he dint moved even a step n got arrested just to tell everything about Gandhi. Unfortunately these things are not disclosed and the image that Gandhi formed after all his manipulations is still the same. I would request you all to study literature and facts, not those which says all good things about him, bt the true one, which even says that he was a rapist, druggist and the worst human being one can ever be.

zingaa (ASE) (22 Points)
Replied 25 January 2012

jjjjj

ur friend is right. Gandhi was a looser. Read about his affairs in S.A. even when he was married to Kasturba. When he was 37 he took a vow that he'll observe celibacy.. Does anyone thought why he did so, just coz he lost interest in Kasturba. He was embarassed to share bed with her coz she wasnt intellect.

When His father was dying in another room, he was more interested in making love wid Kasturba in another room of the same house. And such a person is being valued. M gonna pay any damn thing in my reach to remove him from our currency!!

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: