Is last attept for PE-ii, on may2008

Dear all

my doubt, is last attempt for pe-ii students on may 2008. those who registered from graduation (not from pe-i).

Even if lost this may attempt, what is the situation?

shall again registered from either CPT/PCE or more chances for pe-ii.

please solve my doubt any one

Replies (7)
Yes last attemp is MAY 08 If u can pass one of the group in PE2 at or before May 08. Institute will allow u to sit in PCE NOV08 Otherwise u have to start from CPT.
Shyam is right......... :-)
All the best for all of you
This is very injustice for pe-2 students. they allowed additional attempts for inter students and others
is CPT APPLICABLE FOR MAY 2008 ????? AND IF NOT WHEN IT WILL BE FINISHED WAITING 4 REPLY THNX
I passed PE-2 Group-2 and exemption in Paper-1 of Group-1. Now I have to transit to PCC for the remaining 2 papers. I joined a CA for articleship work 1.5 years ago. Can I get that period waived off from the current articleship requirement of 3.5 years. As it is also mentioned in ICAI International Newsletter April' 2006- "Students who are doing PE-II course at the time of commencement of new scheme, can register for articleship in case they have already passed PE-I or by passing CPT."
I wish every pass their PE2 exams this time.All the best to all my PE2 friends..

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
ARTICLESHIP 01 September 2026
Articles

Saini Pati Shah & Co LLP, Chartered Accountants

Mumbai

CA Foundation

View Details
Company
16 September 2026
Internal Audit - Team Lead

Consulting & Beyond

Chennai

CA

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
CA/Semi-CA/BCom

Pravin Sarvaiya

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
CA Article Trainee

SR BAGAI & Co.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
Featured 11 September 2026
Audit Executive

RBSM Corporate Advisors Private Limited

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
17 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Dass Gupta & Associates

Gurgaon

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 21 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

KK & Company Chartered Accountant

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 04 September 2026
Accounts Executive

Hema Yashwanth & Associates

Chennai

B.Com

View Details