Is it true

BALU V (CA)     04 July 2008

BALU V
CA 
 1 likes  186 points

| My Other Post

I completed PE-II in May 2007. I opted for new final syllabus attempt whch is in May 2010 and I registered the same. Institute also confirm it.

Somebody say "Institute is reduced the time period and ur attempt  in 2009 Nov for new syllabus.  Is it true or not.

avater

CA. A. Kumar (Associate Consultant)     04 July 2008

CA. A. Kumar
Associate Consultant 
 11 likes  2362 points

View Profile | My Other Post

yes you can appear in nov 2009 exam

avater

BALU V (CA)     04 July 2008

BALU V
CA 
 1 likes  186 points

Awanish sir.

Will I lose one attempt when I write final exam on May 2010?

avater

seetaram kumar (CA Final (First Group Cleared))     04 July 2008

seetaram kumar
CA Final (First Group Cleared) 
 109 points

Hi Balaji,

You are right that the Institute has reduced the eligibilty period to appear in final examination.  You can appear for the coming Nov exams provided you clear the eligibility tests before the last date.  If you are not interested in appearing for this attempt, you can do it next may.  As such there is no restriction on number of attempts for CA final.  The main thing is be prepared perfectly before you go for the exams.  If you are not that confident that you can clear this exam in this Nov attempt, better to opt for may exams.  You can postpone your attempt to May also.  Wish you all the best for your exams.

Regards

RAM

avater

arpita (c.a. final student)     04 July 2008

arpita
c.a. final student 
 1 likes  188 points

i think u should go for the nov09 attempt.b'coz u have lot of time to get prepared for the exams

Bm   04 July 2008

Hi

Better to Go for Nov 09, attempt, one year is more than sufficient for preparation but do your best in this time, If you take more time, it wil actually result in law of diminishing returns i.e. as you approach exams closer, your efforts will be reduced 

avater

BALU V (CA)     05 July 2008

BALU V
CA 
 1 likes  186 points

Thank U Friends

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Popular Discussion

view more »