Is it really impossible to understand women..??

EVEN WOMEN CAN FIND SOME HUMOUR IN SOME OF THESE!!! ENJOY ...
I
recently read that love is entirely a matter of chemistry.
That must be why my wife treats me like toxic waste.

David
Bissonette

When a man steals your wife, there is no better revenge than to let him keep her.

Sacha Guitry


After marriage, husband and wife become two sides of a coin; they just can't face each other, but still they stay together.

Hemant Joshi


By all means marry. If you get a good wife, you'll be happy. If you get a bad one, you'll become a philosopher.
Socrates

Woman inspires us to great things, and prevents us from achieving them.

Dumas


The great question... which I have not been able to answer... is, "What does a woman want?

Sigmund Freud


I had some words with my wife, and she had some paragraphs with me.

Anonymous


"Some people ask the secret of our long marriage. We take time to go to a restaurant two times a week. A little candlelight, dinner, soft music and dancing. She goes Tuesdays, I go Fridays."

Henny Youngman


"I don't worry about terrorism. I was married for two years."

Sam Kinison


"There's a way of transferring funds that is even faster than electronic banking. It's called marriage."

James Holt McGavran


"I've had bad luck with both my wives. The first one left me, and the second one didn't."

Patrick Murray


Two secrets to keep your marriage brimming
1. Whenever you're wrong, admit it,
2. Whenever you're right, shut up.

Nash


The most effective way to remember your wife's birthday is to forget it once...

Anonymous


You know what I did before I married? Anything I wanted to.

Henny Youngman


My wife and I were happy for twenty years. Then we met.

Rodney Dangerfield


A good wife always forgives her husband when she's wrong.

Milton
Berle

Marriage is the only war where one sleeps with the enemy.

Anonymous


A man inserted an 'ad' in the classifieds: "Wife wanted". Next day he received a hundred letters. They all said the same thing: "You can have mine."

Anonymous

First Guy (proudly): "My wife's an angel!"
Second Guy: "You're lucky, mine's still alive."

SEND THIS TO ALL THE GUYS TO GIVE THEM A GOOD LAUGH......AND TO THOSE LADIES WITH A SENSE OF HUMOUR WHO CAN HANDLE IT!!! 

Replies (10)

 Really what does a women want...?

Ha ha ha /....... Good 1.

I am afraid all girls won like the above quotes......!

 yes

 

nice yaar

thanks for sharing.

gud1

The perinnial woe to man;

as crafty as the Devil,

as fickle as the weather,

it goes by the name of woe-man!

Source:Experience from past relationships.

dont try to understand them.....better concentrate on some productive work...lol

That is a million dollar advice...never take woemen too seriously.

very nice...

good one

TOPIC REPORTED ABUSE

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
09 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA / CA Inter - 2 Groups Cleared

Getmyca Consultant Pvt Ltd

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 28 September 2026
Junior Accountant

J S P M & Associates LLP

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
06 October 2026
Assistant Manager - Audit and Compliance

Ravi K Jain & Co

Noida

Others

View Details
Company
17 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Dass Gupta & Associates

Gurgaon

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 October 2026
Article Trainee/ CMA Trainee

RMA And Associates LLP

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Aviv Global Private Limited

Ahmedabad

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 October 2026
Article assistant

S.K.Bajpai & Co.

Noida

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 01 October 2026
Articled Assistant

KPSN & Associates LLP

Chennai

CA Inter

View Details