Is cs as a degree eligible for net set exam?

Company Secretary

The CS Institute has issued list of Universities on the CS website which recognise for CS as a degree for Phd. including the Mumbai University.

But the Mumbai University site or any other university site denoting SET or NET mentions no where about eligibility for CS as a course of  "post graduation" eligible for the NET SET Examination.

I appeal all Members, students to comment and research.

Thanking in anticipation.

Regards.

i read a notification some time back on www.icsi.edu that cs is an eligible deg for NET exam, but now the link is missing.

MBA (FIN ) CS (Professional)

For checking the equivalence of cs you can refer to www.aiuweb.org which lists the degree courses which are valid as pg course for net-set exam .

Since cs is valid as a master degree for a Phd entrance , i don't think that there will b a problem for net-set

Total likes : 1 times

Company Secretary

@ ROHIT SIR:

First of all, thank you for your reply.

I referred to the website you have mentioned. They have nowhere mentioned on the website that CS is an eligible degree for the NET SET Exam.

About PhD, CS/CA/ICWA are all eligible as a post graduate courses for PhD, this is true but for NET SET I am not aware of any such provision.
I  KINDLY REQUEST YOU TO SEARCH ON THE WEBSITE www.aiuweb.org AND IF YOU GET A LINK THEN SEND ME HERE.
THANKS IN ANTICIPATION.

Total likes : 1 times

http://www.icsi.edu/webmodules/LinksOfWeeks/UGC%20Notification%20for%20website.doc

Attached File : 329555 1331440 ugc notification for website.doc downloaded 697 times

Did you try appearing for NET?

I am a ACS with 1st div in graduation, do I qualify to appear for NET?

Dear Friends,

pls suggest which subject to choose from the list  in ugc net by a qualified company secretary. Can Law be opt for or not.

Thanks in advance.

the latest notification issued by UGC in July 2018 must be referred 

LEAVE A REPLY

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

CCI MENU