Is coaching completion exempted in cwa

Hey Friends,

 

I am going to appear for CWA Inter Examination in December 2012, I recently went through a Notification dated 25th May 2012 as published in The Gazzete of India stating that the provisions mandating obtaining of Coaching Completion Certificate has been ommited.

I am trying to get the same confirmed from ICWAI but no reply has been received so far.

 

Please let me and others know if anyone is having an idea about the same

 

Refer Point 8 of Notification 25.05.2012 in this regard.

 

Nitin Sahu

Replies (4)

The above said notification has been attached here, please refer point no. 8 of the attached notification

The above said attachment speaks about ommision of Refulation 30 (2) (a), this regulation can be viewed in attachment as attached here.

 

ICWAI officals says that the matter is under consideration however the notification date 25.05.2012 spceifically says that the amendment comes into force wef 25.05.2012

Hi Nitin,

I wrote a mail to Kolkata to confirm this, and they replied....... Procedure will remain same........

 

I know.... even I wrote to Mumbai (WIRC) enquiring about the same, but they said that the procedure is going to remain the same and when I gave them the reference of the Notification I have mentioned above, they said that the same is purely a proposal. The notification states in its first para itself that "Following notification is brought to effect wef the date of notification". As a CA what my understanding says is that the provison stated therein is final and the ICWAI official just dont want to comment due to lack of information...

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
15 September 2026
Client-site CA associate

Aditya Muley and Co

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
Featured 21 September 2026
Consultant - Reporting

Finrep Advisors LLP

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accountant

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
CA Article Trainee

SR BAGAI & Co.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 30 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

CA Suraj Garg & Associates

New Delhi

CA Final

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
SENIOR AUDITOR & ACCOUNTS MANAGER

Anupam Parashar & Co.

Ghaziabad

CA Final

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accounts Executive

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

MBA

View Details
Company
18 September 2026
Accounts & Finance Specialist

ULTRA CHEMICAL WORKS

Thane

CA Final

View Details