Is 44ada for online income ?

Hi Everyone,

I got a 139(9) notice for wrong filing, Now I want to correct my file and I am planning to do it under 44ADA as a professional presumptive income. 

Income is around 17 Lakhs But total profit is around 4.5 lakhs because,

I am just starting and invested a lot in the office and other stuff. Plus a lot of other business expenses.

So the questions are as follows: 

1. What should I fill in column 'Gross Receipts' 

2. 17 lakhs to 4.5 lakhs is there a chance of income file again getting rejected!

 3. Do I have to go for another form!

Thankyou

Kaushik Gandhi

 

Replies (3)

You should file ITR 3 in which you can claim expenses. May call me. ca umesh kumar- 9717597230

Thank you Umesh Sir for prompt reply 

Umesh Sir,
i also have one query regards gta , so may i also Contact u ?

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
ARTICLESHIP 01 September 2026
Articles

Saini Pati Shah & Co LLP, Chartered Accountants

Mumbai

CA Foundation

View Details
Company
16 September 2026
Internal Audit - Team Lead

Consulting & Beyond

Chennai

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 15 September 2026
Freelance Taxation Content Writer Intern

Interactive Media Pvt Ltd.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
SENIOR AUDITOR & ACCOUNTS MANAGER

Anupam Parashar & Co.

Ghaziabad

CA Final

View Details
Company
Featured 21 September 2026
Consultant - Reporting

Finrep Advisors LLP

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
15 September 2026
Client-site CA associate

Aditya Muley and Co

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
08 September 2026
Audit Executive

Thammana & Associates

Srikakulam

B.Com

View Details
Company
04 September 2026
CA inter Or ca finalist

A Jaiswal and company

Lucknow

CA Final

View Details