HI, My IPCC old course is expired on 27th July 2020. I have already filled my exam form for May 20 exams but now my IPCC course is lapsed. So I want to know can I appear for Nov 2020 exam for IPCC without revalidating it since the revalidation option is not available on the SSP Portal. Do I have to again fill the exam form as I have already filled it for May 20 exams?
Replies (7)
Quick Summary
This discussion addresses concerns about an expired IPCC old course and its impact on appearing for the November 2020 exams. Participants are seeking clarification on whether their existing exam form remains valid despite the course lapsing, especially since the revalidation option is not appearing on the SSP portal. Solutions suggested include relogging into the portal, raising a ticket with the helpdesk, and noting that ICAI has extended registration validity due to exam merging amid COVID-19.
It is may be a system glitch... otherwise you will get the expiry date information on ssp portal. Try relogin. As you have already filled the examination form for May20 and the exams was cancelled and shifted to Nov20. your examination form valid irrespective of your expiry of registration. Suggestion: Revalidate your status inorder to save from future inconvenience.
ICAI extends the validity of the Registration Period due to the merging of May and Nov 2020 examinations amidst the COVID-19 pandemic https://www.caclubindia.com/news/details.asp?mod_id=18511
Leave a Reply
Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies