Ipcc revalidation

I registered for IPCC in the year Feb/2011. Accordingly my registration was valid till Feb 2015. My last attempt was Nov 2014, I didn't  appeared for the exam after that, I want to take Nov 2016 IPCC exam, and I have not yet filled the Revalidation form, so my question is  if I submit the revalidation form in this first week of Aug, will I be eligible for Nov 2016 exam? Will be very  thankful if any one here can answer my question as soon as possible.

Replies (2)

Yes, you will eligible from exam

Yes your eligible for exam.

Just visit institute office and check for formalities.

I have done my revalidation few months back.

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
05 October 2026
Senior Accountant

Vision IT Peripherals Pvt Ltd

Mumbai

B.Com

View Details
Company
Featured 03 October 2026
Accountant

A P Lodha and Associates

Jalna

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 21 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

KK & Company Chartered Accountant

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
Featured 11 September 2026
Audit Executive

RBSM Corporate Advisors Private Limited

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
Featured ARTICLESHIP 06 October 2026
Semi Qualified

AJAY SINGH AND CO LLP

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accountant

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 October 2026
Article Assistant

Malhotra Rajesh & Associates

New Delhi

B.Com

View Details
Company
10 October 2026
Accounts Associate Level 1

Abic and Mani Chartered Accountants

Kottayam

B.Com

View Details